Central Section Event (November 3, 2016): Planning on the Move: Hot Topics in Transportation is a workshop about transportation planning initiatives and projects throughout Pennsylvania.
The following presentations have been approved to be on our website. The Pennsylvania Chapter is not responsible for the materials or opinions presented during this event.
- The Catalyst Team & PennDOT Connects, Brian Hare, PE (view presentation)
- The Community Role in PennDOT Connects:Updates to Implementable Planning, Denny Puko (view presentation)
- Long-Range Transportation Planning, Mark Murawski (view presentation)
- Route 30 Multimodal Transportation Study, Natasha Manbeck, PE, AICP (view presentation)
- Centre Region Bike-Ped Projects, Trish Meek, AICP (view presentation)
- East Pennsboro Twp Corridor Project, Brian Funkhouser, AICP (view presentation)
- Cornwall-Willhelm Ave Intersection Realignment Project, Jon Fitzkee (view presentation)