Do you need an Intern for your company/Agency? The PA Chapter posts internship positions at no charge.
PA Chapter of APA recommends the following resources for locating internship opportunities:
- Check with your university. Many employers share internship opportunities with universities.
- Check with metropolitan and regional planning organizations, such as the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission.
- Check the websites for companies, agencies and organizations that you are interested in working for.
- Visit the APA website
- Connect with APA > Students and New Planners
- Choosing the Planning Profession: Career Center > Job Seekers
- Visit the Planetizen website
- Visit the Southeast Section blog
- Review opportunities below