- Over 40 concurrent sessions
- Welcome Reception at Berks History Center
- Opening Keynote: We say YES! An Affirmative Agenda for Sustainable Growth with Jason Duckworth, Arcadia Land Company
- Kevin Barnhardt, Lucine Sihelnik and Jeffrey Waltman, City and County Together Again!
- Pitkin Lecture: Extroverted Urbanism with Chris Kroner, MASS Design Group
- Annual Awards
- State of the Chapter Address
- Four mobile workshops
- Law and ethic sessions
- Reception with Exhibitors
- and so much!
2019 REGISTRATION PRICING (*pricing below reflect PA Chapter member rates)
Save big when you register by September 13! Emerging Planners, Planning Commissioners/Officials, Health Advocates/Professionals and Retired Planners receive a 20% discount off the Professional Planner registration fees. Discount applied during online registration. Discount does not apply to mobile workshops.
If you’re a PA Chapter member* you will receive the following fees below. Please make sure when you checkout you add the discount code: PAchapter (memberships will be verified).
- If your’re an out-of-state APA member you can use the discount code: APAoutofstate
- Emerging Planners can receive 20% off their registration fee; use discount code: EP20off
- Planning Commissioners/Officials can receive 20% off their registration fee; use discount code: PC20off
- Retired Planners can receive 20% off their registration fee; use discount code: RP20off
- Health Advocates/Professionals can receive 20% off their registration fee; use discount code: HC20off
| Full Registration
FINE PRINT (When you register for the conference you agree to the following below)
Fee, Refund and Other Policies:
Non-Members (you do not belong to any APA Chapter) add $50.00
APA Members from out of state add $20.00
- Late and Onsite registrations: An additional $50.00 administrative fee applies to all registrations received after October 1.
- All paid registrations will receive an email confirmation of registration (when a valid email address is provided).
- Registration fees include all applicable conference sessions and materials, and the meals listed herein. They do NOT cover lodging accommodations, any non-conference meals, and travel expenses.
- The registration fee is fully refundable if the PA Chapter of APA office receives written notification postmarked or emailed no later than September 20, 2019.
- Cancellations received after September 21, 2019 but before October 1, 2019, will be subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. If the cancellation is received after October 1, 2019 we are not able to provide a refund.
- NO-SHOWS WHO HAVE REGISTERED, BUT HAVE NOT PAID, ARE STILL LIABLE FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the Pennsylvania Chapter of the APA’s liability is limited to 100% refund of registration fees and does NOT include penalty fees on travel tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other incurred expenses.