When: October 20-22, 2019
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading
- Over 40 concurrent sessions
- Healthy Communities Track
- Welcome Reception at Berks History Center
- Reception with Exhibitors
2019 REGISTRATION PRICING
Save big when you register by September 13! Emerging Planners, Planning Commissioners/Officials, Health Advocates/Professionals and Retired Planners receive a 20% discount off the Professional Planner registration fees. Discount applied during online registration. Discount does not apply to mobile workshops.
| Full Registration
FINE PRINT (When you register for the conference you agree to the following below)
Fee, Refund and Other Policies:
Non-Members (you do not belong to any APA Chapter) add $50.00
APA Members from New Jersey or Maryland add $10.00
APA Members from other states add $20.00
- Late and Onsite registrations: An additional $50.00 administrative fee applies to all registrations received after October 1.
- All paid registrations will receive an email confirmation of registration (when a valid email address is provided).
- Registration fees include all applicable conference sessions and materials, and the meals listed herein. They do NOT cover lodging accommodations, any non-conference meals, and travel expenses.
- The registration fee is fully refundable if the PA Chapter of APA office receives written notification postmarked or emailed no later than September 20, 2019.
- Cancellations received after September 21, 2019 but before October 1, 2019, will be subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. If the cancellation is received after October 1, 2019 we are not able to provide a refund.
- NO-SHOWS WHO HAVE REGISTERED, BUT HAVE NOT PAID, ARE STILL LIABLE FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the Pennsylvania Chapter of the APA’s liability is limited to 100% refund of registration fees and does NOT include penalty fees on travel tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other incurred expenses.