2017 Annual Conference – State College October 22-24
Whether this is your first conference or 10th, we are pleased to invite you to this year’s conference in State College. The Conference is full of opportunities for learning, training and networking with colleagues from around the state.
A huge thank you goes out to our sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers!
Sponsors, Exhibitors & Advertisers
Save big when you register by September 15! Emerging Planners, Planning Commissioners/Officials and Retired Planners receive a 20% discount off the Professional Planner registration fees. Discount applied during online registration. Discount does not apply to mobile workshops.
| Full Registration
FINE PRINT (When you register for the conference you agree to the following below)
Fee, Refund and Other Policies:
Non-Members (you do not belong to any APA Chapter) add $50.00
APA Members from New Jersey or Delaware add $10.00
APA Members from other states add $20.00
- Late and Onsite registrations: An additional $50.00 administrative fee applies to all registrations received after October 6.
- All paid registrations will receive an email confirmation of registration (when a valid email address is provided).
- Registration fees include all applicable conference sessions and materials, and the meals listed herein. They do NOT cover lodging accommodations, any non-conference meals, and travel expenses.
- The registration fee is fully refundable if the PA Chapter of APA office receives written notification postmarked or emailed no later than September 29, 2017.
- Cancellations received after September 29, 2017 but before October 6, 2017, will be subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. If the cancellation is received after October 6, 2017 we are not able to provide a refund.
- NO-SHOWS WHO HAVE REGISTERED, BUT HAVE NOT PAID, ARE STILL LIABLE FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the Pennsylvania Chapter of the APA’s liability is limited to 100% refund of registration fees and does NOT include penalty fees on travel tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other incurred expenses.