When: October 14-16, 2018
Where: Bayfront Convention Center, Erie
- Over 40 concurrent sessions
- NEW THIS YEAR! Healthy Communities Track
- Welcome Reception at Erie Maritime Museum
- Reception with Exhibitors (Monday)
- Mentoring Social Event
- Intentionality: Competing in the 21st Century, Opening Keynote Session by Tom Murphy
- Annual Awards & State of the Chapter Address (Monday Luncheon)
- The Neighborhood Play Book, Tuesday Morning Plenary by Yard and Company
- Infrastructure Crisis: It’s Time to Rethink Our Approach to Growth, Pitkin Lecture (Tuesday Luncheon) by Charles Marohn
2018 REGISTRATION PRICING
Save big when you register by September 10! Emerging Planners, Planning Commissioners/Officials and Retired Planners receive a 20% discount off the Professional Planner registration fees. Discount applied during online registration. Discount does not apply to mobile workshops.
NEW THIS YEAR: On Monday, October 15, there will be a Healthy Communities education track. Health Advocates and Professionals receive 20% discount on Professional Planner registration fees.The discount will be applied during online registration. Discount does not apply to mobile workshops.
| Full Registration
FINE PRINT (When you register for the conference you agree to the following below)
Fee, Refund and Other Policies:
Non-Members (you do not belong to any APA Chapter) add $50.00
APA Members from New York or Ohio add $10.00
APA Members from other states add $20.00
- Late and Onsite registrations: An additional $50.00 administrative fee applies to all registrations received after October 1.
- All paid registrations will receive an email confirmation of registration (when a valid email address is provided).
- Registration fees include all applicable conference sessions and materials, and the meals listed herein. They do NOT cover lodging accommodations, any non-conference meals, and travel expenses.
- The registration fee is fully refundable if the PA Chapter of APA office receives written notification postmarked or emailed no later than September 24, 2018.
- Cancellations received after September 24, 2018 but before October 1, 2018, will be subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. If the cancellation is received after October 1, 2018 we are not able to provide a refund.
- NO-SHOWS WHO HAVE REGISTERED, BUT HAVE NOT PAID, ARE STILL LIABLE FOR THE REGISTRATION FEES.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the Pennsylvania Chapter of the APA’s liability is limited to 100% refund of registration fees and does NOT include penalty fees on travel tickets, deposits for hotel accommodations, or any other incurred expenses.