The PA Chapter is pleased to invite nominations for the 2017 PA Chapter of APA Planning Awards to be presented at the Annual Conference, October 22-24, 2017, in State College. This is a great opportunity to showcase distinguished individuals and successful planning projects – the best and brightest in Pennsylvania planning!
- Daniel Burnham Award for Comprehensive Plan
- Planning Excellence Awards in Best Practice, Grassroot Initiative, Implementation, Public Outreach, or Plan Other Than a Comprehensive Plan
- Planning Achievement Awards in Advancing Social Change & Diversity or Opportunity and Empowerment
- Planning Leadership Awards (recognizing individual achievement) as a Professional Planner, Citizen Planer, Elected Official, Emerging Planner or Distinguished Service Award
- Student Project Award
- Media Award
It’s time to be recognized for great work such as an inspiring plan, innovative ordinance/program or a model development project.
We look forward to receiving your award nomination by midnight June 23 deadline. Anyone can do it.
- Enter information on the online form.
- Attach a narrative.
- Attach support documents and images to help tell the story.
Awards Committee Chairman
DCED Governor’s Center for Local Government Services