We invite you to join Pennsylvania’s premier planning event of the year – the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Planning Association (APA PA) 2020 Annual Conference. This year’s conference, “On Track for a Bright Future,” takes place virtually October 19-20 2020. The brochure has been revised to fit the format of our virtual conference.
The APA PA Virtual Annual Conference provides a unique and effective opportunity to showcase your work and capabilities to planning professionals and policy makers from across the Commonwealth. It’s also one of the ways to support planning in Pennsylvania by providing valuable networking, education, and development for planners.
The sponsorship brochure will allow you to choose the marketing opportunity that best suits your needs.
Our conference committee are working diligently to plan a creative and innovative event, one that will pair both educational and provide networking opportunities. We look forward to including you in the continued success of the APA PA Annual Conference!
If you have any questions about the conference, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of the Conference Committee and the Northeast Section, we look forward to seeing you in Reading!
Kate McMahon, AICP
Conference Fundraising Chair
- Architectual Heritage Association
- Environmental Planning & Design
- Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc.
- Lackawanna County Arts and Culture Department
- Michael Baker International
- Pashek + MTR
- Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Temple University, Tyler School of Art and Architecture
- University of Pennsylvania, Weitzman School of Design
- West Chester University, Department of Geography and Planning