Reasons to attend the Annual Conference in Pittsburgh:
- 500 planners expected
- 49 classroom sessions
- 5 mobile workshops
- Up to 14.5 CM credits, including law and ethics
- NEW! Fast-Fun-Fervent, showcasing 7 presenters, 7 topics, in 7 minutes
- Welcome Reception on the Gateway Clipper
- Opening Keynote Session with Gil Penalosa, The 8-80 City: Creating Vibrant and Healthy Communities for All
- Pitkin Lecture with James Brasuell from Planetizen, Making the Case for Planning
- Monday reception with exhibitors
- Annual Awards presentation
- State of the APA PA Chapter
- NEW! Technology Salon, a low-key high-tech hangout that will offer a different types of technology
|Professional Planner||Regular Rate
Emerging Professionals, Planning Commissioners/Officials, and Retired Planners receive 20% off discount on the Professional Planner registration fees.
*Sunday reception is not included in the Sunday student rate. If students wish to attend, it will be an additional $50.
Registration and pricing can be found on page 38-39 in the conference announcement.