The following presentations have been approved to be on our website, The Pennsylvania Chapter is not responsible for the materials or opinions presented during the forum.
If you were a presenter at the forum and wish to share your presentation email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them.
- Economic Ecology | 1.75 CM (presentation)
- Department of Environmental Protection Updates and Initiatives | .75CM (presentation)
Concurrent Sessions A
- A1 Floodplain Restoration as Stormwater Best Management Practice (BMP) | 1 CM
- A2 Building Partnerships to Improve York County’s Waters & Meet Regulatory Requirements | 1 CM (presentation)
- A3 More Bang for the “green” Buck: Integrating Green Infrastructure into Existing Public Works Projects | 1 CM (presentation)
Concurrent Sessions B
- B1 Stormwater Solutions | 1 CM
- B2 Riparian Buffers: A Cost-effective Solution for Water Quality Issues | 1 CM (handout) (handout)
- B3 Southwestern Pennsylvania: Water Quality Compliance through Collaboration | 1 CM (presentation)
Concurrent Sessions C
- C1 Protecting our Sources of Drinking Water: The Importance of Partnerships | 1 CM
- C2 Green Infrastructure Planning and Implementation to Support Public and Private Approaches to Improve Water Quality | 1 CM
- C3 Berks County MS4 Cooperative Education Program | 1 CM (presentation)