Penn State Extension and the PA Chapter of APA present Land Use Planning and Decision-Making Webinars.
These webinars aim to benefit land owners, farmers, elected and appointed officials, developers, and community members who are involved in decision-making processes regarding using or preserving natural resources. These monthly webinars are offered from 12-1:15 PM. Contact Jeff Himes (570-724-9120) for any questions
- February 19: Transit-Oriented/Walkable Communities
- March 19: Dealing with Community Data
- April 16: Landscapes and Greenways in Pennsylvania – What is the meaning of these terms, and what are their implications for Pennsylvania Communities
- May 21: PA Housing Research Center’s Subdivision and Land Development Guidelines: A Tool for better design in Pennsylvania
- June 18: Easements Made Easy – Applying Conservation Easements on the Landscapes and Greenways of Pennsylvania’s Communities