- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Environmental Justice Overview & Pennsylvania’s Draft Environmental Justice Policy
May 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Environmental Justice Overview & Pennsylvania’s Draft Environmental Justice Policy
After this session, participants will be able to:
- Define environmental justice, equity, and equality.
- Know some key precedents around the environmental justice movement nationally and in Pennsylvania.
- Learn the scientific basis of disproportionate impacts facing communities.
- Know about the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)’s Environmental Justice Policy revision and how to comment.
- Use tools to help identify environmental justice concerns in communities that will assist in reaching communities facing environmental justice issues in their planning work.
Equity CM credit is pending approval.
Speaker: Justin Dula, AICP
**The Pennsylvania Chapter is not responsible for the materials or opinions of the speaker(s) you will hear**
If you’re interested in sponsoring a Webinar Wednesday session or have a session for Webinar Wednesday please contact us. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You will receive an email the week of the webinar with zoom information (please check your spam/junk folders). This email will be sent to the email address you used to register for the event.