- This event has passed.
New Partners for Smart Growth Conference
January 29, 2015 - January 31, 2015
Registration is now open for the annual New Partners for Smart Growth Conference, January 29-31, 2015, in Baltimore, Maryland! The conference will provide practitioners, activists, community leaders, and elected officials with practical tools and innovative strategies for creating great communities.
- Early bird rates are available until November 10.
- Regular rates apply from November 12-January 5.
- Learn about scholarships at http://www.newpartners.org/registration-scholarships/scholarships.
The conference includes plenaries, breakout sessions, implementation workshops, training sessions, peer-to-peer learning opportunities, and networking activities. Here are just a few highlights to whet your appetite for this great event:
- Healthy Food Systems Pre-Conference Workshop: Wednesday, January 28, 11:00-5:30 http://www.newpartners.org/program/healthy-food-systems
- Equitable Development Workshop: Thursday, January 29, 8:00-1:30
- Technology Fair: Friday, January 30, 9:30-3:30
- The Doctor Is In: Make an appointment to learn about EPA’s Building Blocks for Sustainable Communities Program and its toolbox of smart growth concepts and strategies.
- Tours: Thursday, January 29, and Sunday, February 1