Annual APA PA Conference
October 15 - October 17
Electrifying the Future With Our Past
Join Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Planning Association for their Annual Conference in Scranton.
- 400 planners expected
- Over 40 classroom sessions
- 6 mobile workshops offered
- Up to 12 CM credits, including Sustainability/Resilience, Equity, Law and Ethics
- Welcome Reception at Scranton Cultural Center
- Annual Awards presentation – our best and brightest
- State of the APA PA Chapter
- Monday reception with the Exhibitors
- Tuesday afternoon Desserts with our Exhibitors
- and more!
The largest annual gathering of planners in PA!