View presentations from the 2007 PA Chapter of APA Annual Conference below.
All files are in PDF format and require the Free Adobe Reader.
- Adams County
- Gettysburg Area Traffic Signal Enhancement and Intelligent Transportation Systems Deployment
- Going Out on a Limb to Preserve the Northern Adams County Fruit Belt
- Green Infrastructure: Conserving Natural Systems
- Pennsylvania Safe Routes to School Program
- Session 3: Required Training for Planning Officials – Pennsylvania Chapter of APA’s Proposed Program
- Session 4: Planning for Disaster
- Session 6: Outdoor Lighting Issues for Planners and Municipalities:
- Session 7: Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC): Economic Development Opportunities and Challenges
- Session 8: Electric Transmission: Meeting the Needs of the 21st Century:
- Session 14: Taming Traffic: Context-Sensitive Solutions
- Session 19: Linking Planning and NEPA: PennDOT’s Improvements to the Project Delivery Cycle
- Session 26: State Planning Board- Issues and Updates (Coming Soon)
- The Fruit Industry – Retooling through Innovation