Planners will continue to create the future where we all thrive and grow in our communities. NPC23 with bring the critical issues facing planners in the coming years — like climate change, housing, health equity, and the future of work with your help! Submit a proposal to present live in Philadelphia or online.
Share your unique outlook with the planning community. Help build the NPC23 program and submit your proposal or volunteer to be a reviewer by October 12.
To guide creative and innovative content submissions, we’ve defined core program content areas:
- Climate Emergency
- Diversification of Transportation
- Future of Work, Upskilling and Reskilling
- Health Equity and Nature
- Housing Affordability, Availability, and Accessibility
- Implementation of Federal Programs and Grants
- Political Shifts and Polarization
- Population Diversity and Inclusive Design
Save the Date!
April 1–4, 2023 | Philadelphia
April 26–28, 2023 | Online