Supports, develops and implements the efforts of Transportation Demand Management (TDM) program services including the outreach to employers, employees, schools, and the general public to provide information on travel demand management strategies and alternate modes of transportation.
- Assists in the developing and implementing work plans for various TDM services/initiatives.
- Answers and logs ridesharing calls – produces and distributes match lists and program reports as needed.
- Maintains files of program activity, including managing the ridesharing software and database of information to provide connectivity between businesses, clients and poolers.
- Serves as a liaison with the public, businesses and associations developing and maintaining partnerships promoting the TDM program’s services and presents and explains the program to various audiences.
- Performs initial and follow-up contact with inquires to determine program utilization.
- Develops, reviews and edits select reports and memorandums.
- Plans, makes preparation for, and staffs both technical and specialty meetings.
- Participates in special events and programs to promote TDM.
- Coordinates/maintains/updates TDM program’s social media/website efforts.
- Assists with the implementation of the regional TDM Plan.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.