- Work with our firm’s clients (states, counties, and other units of local government) to fulfill programmatic requirements for the CDBG, HOME, ESG and other HUD programs
- Provide technical assistance on eligible program activities and budgets
- Assist clients with planning for their annual program year activities and requirements
- Travel to meet with clients for required meetings, public hearings, staff training, etc. Some travel will be several days in duration.
- Provide direction to other professional staff on technical issues related to HUD CPD programs
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and a full benefits package, including 401-K profit sharing, health insurance, disability insurance, and paid vacation and sick time. Actual compensation package will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and abilities.
- Five years of experience with the CDBG Program, including IDIS, is required
- Program administration, including budget experience
- Experience with the HOME, ESG and NSP Programs preferred
- Experience with preparing Environmental Review Records (Part 58)
- Ability to travel to client communities on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong, effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills; ability to carry out an assignment within the context of benchmarks and deliverables
- Ability to work independently and on team projects
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally and to collaborate with clients on program planning, management, budgeting, etc.
- Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to relate positively to local government employees and elected officials
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree
- Two years in a supervisory role
- Experience with redevelopment plans, blight certifications and redevelopment proposals in accordance with PA Urban Redevelopment Law
- Experience developing Consolidated Plans, Annual Action Plans and CAPERs (including writing documents and conducting public participation requirements)
- Experience with GIS, mapping and data analysis
E-mail submission of a letter of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If mailing, send to:
Mullin & Lonergan Associates
800 Vinial Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
No phone calls.
Our firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, nation of origin, familial status, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.