Are you interested in using your analytical skills to improve transportation decision making? If so, High Street could be the place for you! Join our team and play a key role in helping our transportation agency clients prepare for the future. Our company provides strategic decision-support services to local, state, and national transportation agencies throughout the United States. We are hiring a full-time junior or mid-level analyst to support our planning, programming, and policy services. Our preferred locations include Austin, Atlanta, Denver, and Pittsburgh, but we are primarily a virtual firm and location is negotiable.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$60k – $90k anticipated salary depending on experience. Other benefits include opportunity for performance-based bonus, health care stipend, paid time off, flexible work environment, and 401k program.
Since the needs of our clients are diverse, your work tasks and responsibilities will change based on current projects and needs. You must be adaptable and ready to work in small teams to support or lead task-level technical content. Work assignments may include data analysis, research, report writing, data visualization, and presentation design to support projects and proposals. High Street’s team and clients are located throughout the United States so this position may require periodic travel.
The right candidate must have:
1. Masters in a relevant field (e.g., public policy, economics, planning, etc.) or equivalent work experience;
2. Permanent U.S. work authorization;
3. Passion for creative and critical thinking about transportation issues;
4. Demonstrated ability to research thoroughly and write clearly and succinctly for a professional audience;
5. An understanding of data fundamentals and how to leverage data to answer questions;
6. Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives; and
7. Grit to self-learn and execute work independently, as we often connect remotely.
Transportation or planning experience is preferred. This position is open to entry-level applicants as well as more experienced professionals. Pay will reflect experience.
Please send a resume and cover letter noting where you saw the job posted. Include a recent work sample of an analytical report and a brief description of your contribution to the work sample. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.