There are so many Reasons to attend the Annual Conference in State College:
- 500 planners expected, think about all the networking!
- Over 40 classroom sessions
- 4 mobile workshops offered
- Up to 13.25 CM credits, including law and ethics sessions!
- Fast-Fun-Fervent, showcasing multiple presenters, multiple topics, in seven minutes
- Welcome Reception at American Philatelic Society
- Opening Keynote Session with Spud Marshall: Transforming Towns into Changemaker Communities
- Pitkin Lecture with Robert Kanigel: Small Town in the Big City: Jane Jacobs of Pennsylvania
- Monday reception with exhibitors
- Tuesday Morning Plenary with Nick Rodriguez-Cayro and Charles Suhr: Medical Marijuana (with law credit)
- Annual Awards presentation
- State of the APA PA Chapter
Program & Registration
Thank You to our supporters