There are so many Reasons to attend the Annual Conference in Reading:
- Over 40 concurrent sessions
- Welcome Reception at Berks History Center
- Opening Keynote: We say YES! An Affirmative Agenda for Sustainable Growth with Jason Duckworth, Arcadia Land Company
- Kevin Barnhardt, Lucine Sihelnik and Jeffrey Waltman, City and County Together Again!
- Pitkin Lecture: Extroverted Urbanism with Chris Kroner, MASS Design Group
- Annual Awards
- State of the Chapter Address
- Four mobile workshops
- Law and ethic sessions
- Reception with Exhibitors
- and so much!
Program & Registration
Thank You to our supporters