Proposals are no longer being accepted at this time, thank you.
Conference Date and Location:
October 20 – 22, 2013
Harrisburg Hilton Hotel, Harrisburg, PA
Tracks and topics:
The theme for the event is “Planning Innovations: Capital Ideas for our Communities”. The Conference Planning Committee has identified the following list of tracks and session topics to help direct a variety of sessions. Applicants are encouraged to submit session proposals that fit into the suggested tracks below, although submissions on other planning topics are also welcome for consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact the PA Chapter office at 717-671-4510 or email us at email@example.com
Call for Presentations:
Questions marked with an asterisk “*” are mandatory in the online submission form.
Please note the committee’s decisions are made based on the strength and clarity of the session title, session summary and learning objectives. Please pay careful attention to these items when completing your proposal.
You will be asked to read and agree to Speaker Policies:
I have read and agree to the following speaker policies. As the Lead Presenter for this session I verify that I will share this information with any additional presenters.
The PA Chapter of APA maintains the following policies that are consistent with APA’s speaker policies.
- All speakers MUST register for the conference. This applies whether you will attend the event for only your session, a single day, or the full event.
- All speakers who will attend sessions and conference events MUST pay regular registration fees. As a courtesy, we extend the early bird registration fee to all presenters regardless of when you register for the event.
- Speakers who will attend the conference to ONLY present their session are not required to pay registration fees (but still MUST register for the conference).
- Speakers are responsible for their own hotel accommodations and travel.
- Sessions are limited to no more than a total of three (3) presenters.
- An audio-visual request form will be sent to the Lead Presenter for each session. Lead Presenters are responsible for coordinating the audio-visual needs for their sessions. The conference provides the following equipment: microphones, LCD projectors, overhead projectors, screens, and flipcharts.
- Speakers MUST provide their own laptop computers.