The PA Chapter of APA is pleased to invite nominations for the 2013 Annual Awards to be presented at the Annual Conference, October 20-22, 2013, in Harrisburg, PA. This is a great opportunity to showcase distinguished individuals and successful planning projects – the best and brightest in Pennsylvania planning!
It’s your turn to be recognized for great work:
- The inspiring plan.
- The innovative zoning ordinance.
- The development project that shows how it can be done.
Someone you know deserves recognition:
- The hard-working planner in your firm or agency.
- The elected official or planning commission member making a difference.
New for 2013 Nominations via the Web
New this year, all awards nominations must be submitted on line. No more paper, no more CDs. All information is to be entered on or uploaded to the website.
It’s easier than you think to submit a nomination:
- Enter basic information on the on-line form.
- Attach a one-page summary and two-page justification narrative.
- Attach support docs and images.
We look forward to receiving your award nomination by the June 21 deadline.
Awards Committee Chairman
DCED Governor’s Center for Local Government Services
t: (412) 770-1660
e: email Denny