The PA Chapter of APA is pleased to invite nominations for the 2014 Annual Awards to be presented at the Annual Conference, October 12-14, 2014, in Philadelphia, PA. This is a great opportunity to showcase distinguished individuals and successful planning projects – the best and brightest in Pennsylvania planning!
It’s your turn to be recognized for great work:
- The inspiring plan.
- The innovative zoning ordinance.
- The development project that shows how it can be done.
Someone you know deserves recognition:
- The hard-working planner in your firm or agency.
- The elected official or planning commission member making a difference.
Nominations via the Web
All awards nominations must be submitted on line. No more paper, no more CDs. All information is to be entered on or uploaded to the website.
It’s easier than you think to submit a nomination:
- Enter basic information on the on-line form.
- Attach a one-page summary and two-page justification narrative.
- Attach support docs and images.
Please note: The online submission form cannot save a partially completed nomination. The nomination must be completed in one session. Before you begin, please assemble all information needed for the nomination and files to be uploaded.
We look forward to receiving your award nomination by the June 13 deadline.
Awards Committee Chairman
DCED Governor’s Center for Local Government Services
t: (412) 770-1660
e: email Denny