Announcing Elections for Chapter Officers for 2013 (Terms served for 2014-2015)
Here is your chance to help lead your association dedicated to promoting a culture of planning
2013 is an election year for the Chapter. This summer we will hold elections for the Chapter’s Board Officers – the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Are you interested in serving?
- Review the Chapter Bylaws for descriptions of the Officer roles and responsibilities. The bylaws are available at: http://planningpa.org/about/bylaws/
- Determine if your schedule will allow sufficient time for the position. Officers serve the Chapter for two year terms which begin in January 2014 and conclude in December 2015.
- Talk with current officers for additional information.
- Share your interest with the Nominating Committee. Send an email of interest to Chapter Administrator Susan Shermer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have additional questions? Please contact us!
If you know you want to put your name forward, please complete and submit the attached survey>> Survey for 2014-2015 elections for website
The official elections ballot will be distributed on August 1, 2013. Voting will be open for throughout August and concludes on September 13.
The election results announced at the Chapter Annual Meeting and via The Vantage Point, email news and the website.